First Aid training is an essential component of workplace safety and individual preparedness. It encompasses a range of skills, including CPR, wound care, emergency response, and the use of specialized medical equipment. Proper training equips individuals with the confidence and abilities needed to handle medical emergencies, providing immediate care until professional medical help arrives. Accredited First Aid courses adhere to national and international standards, ensuring that participants are proficient in up-to-date techniques and procedures.
At Tyne and Wear Access, we take First Aid training seriously, offering comprehensive courses tailored to various needs and industry requirements. Conducted by experienced medical professionals, our programs blend theoretical knowledge with hands-on practice, aiming to make First Aid skills accessible and applicable to everyone. Whether for personal development or workplace compliance, our First Aid training underscores our commitment to safety, readiness, and empowerment, ensuring that our participants are well-prepared to act in a medical crisis.
The First Aid at Work Training course at Tyne and Wear Access is a specialized program crafted to meet the needs of employees and employers across various industries. This vital training ensures that workplaces are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to respond to medical emergencies effectively.
First Aid at Work Training includes essential areas such as:
- Workplace Assessment: Understanding the specific risks and first aid requirements in a work environment.
- Emergency Response: Training in how to react quickly and efficiently to workplace accidents or illnesses.
- CPR and AED Usage: Learning the correct techniques for administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation and using automated external defibrillators.
- Managing Injuries: Techniques for handling wounds, fractures, burns, and other work-related injuries.
- Chronic and Acute Medical Conditions: Guidance on responding to asthma, diabetes, seizures, and other conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Record Keeping and Legal Compliance: Overview of documentation and adherence to workplace health and safety regulations.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for:
- Office Managers and Staff
- Factory and Construction Workers
- Teachers and Educational Staff
- Healthcare Providers
- Any professional responsible for workplace safety
Successful participants will earn a recognized First Aid at Work Certification, in line with industry standards.
Why Choose Tyne and Wear Access?
- Industry Experts: Our instructors bring real-world medical and workplace experience.
- Interactive Training: Practical exercises and simulations ensure that skills are workplace-ready.
- Flexible Timing: Multiple scheduling options to suit your professional commitments.
- Quality Assurance: Course content is up-to-date with the latest guidelines and regulations.
Enhance Safety and Confidence in Your Workplace
First Aid at Work Training at Tyne and Wear Access is about fostering a culture of safety and readiness within the workplace. Whether you’re an employer seeking to enhance your team’s competence or an employee wanting to take responsibility for your colleagues’ wellbeing, our First Aid at Work Training provides the tools, knowledge, and confidence you need.
Join us at Tyne and Wear Access, and take an essential step in safeguarding your workplace. Investing in First Aid at Work Training is an investment in the health and safety of your entire organization. Don’t miss the opportunity to make your workplace a safer place for everyone!
Certification is a level 3 training certificate - £100 per person
Certification is a level 3 training certificate which complies with the Health and safety (first aid) regulations 1981 and the health and safety (first aid) regulations (Northern ireland) 1982 and is valid for 3 years.
PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association) Training is a highly valued course designed for professionals involved in the assembly, use, inspection, and dismantling of mobile access towers. These courses ensure workers are trained to a high standard of safety and competency, thereby reducing workplace accidents and improving efficiency. On completion, delegates are awarded a PASMA card as proof of their understanding of the necessary safety regulations and practical implementation.
First Aid At Work Training
The First Aid Course at Tyne and Wear Access provides essential training in life-saving techniques, emergency response, and medical care. Aimed at individuals across various professions, the course covers CPR, wound care, handling medical emergencies, and use of first aid equipment. Certification is a level 3 training certificate which complies with the Health and safety (first aid) regulations 1981 and the health and safety (first aid) regulations (Northern ireland) 1982 and is valid for 3 years.